WorkLink Employment Society is a growing non-profit organization that has provided government-sponsored employment services to the residents of the Victoria Capital Region’s Westshore (Colwood, Langford, Highlands, View Royal and Metchosin) since 1978. In 2008, our services expanded to include the communities of Sooke and surrounding areas including Jordan River and Port Renfrew. We are also pleased to provide aboriginal outreach services to the First Nations Communities of Beecher Bay, T’Souke and Pacheedaht. Our non-profit organization is funded through both federal and provincial government initiatives. WorkLink is a registered charity in the Province of BC, which is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors chosen from leaders in the community.
- Promotes an awareness of the current world of work and the need for life-long career development
- Provides a supportive environment where members of the community can explore new choices and create positive solutions to their employment needs
- Recognizes the value of the unique contributions of employees
- Encourages the belief that everyone has the potential to achieve self-sufficiency
- Serves with honesty, respect and integrity