START is currently running as a blended online & in-person program.
Looking for work and don’t know where to start?
START Youth Employment Program can guide you on your path to success!
This program offers youth between the ages of 15-30 an opportunity to earn a wide range of certificates, build solid resumes, write effective cover letters, and attain job retention skills.
START PROGRAM OFFERS
- Six weeks of group facilitation
- Paid $14.60 per hour for 30 hours a week for six weeks
- Eight week work experience and possible access to a wage subsidy
- Group job search instruction, resume writing, interviewing practice and life skills development
- Provides industry specific training certificates to enhance labour market participation
- Networking, labour market information and employment maintenance
- Other financial supports
Check out the START poster for more information.
Danielle | email@example.com