Looking for work and don’t know where to start?
START Youth Employment Program can guide you on your path to success!
This program offers youth between the ages of 15-30 an opportunity to earn a wide range of certificates, build solid resumes, write effective cover letters, and attain job retention skills.
START PROGRAM OFFERS
- Six weeks of in-person group facilitation
- Paid $15.20 per hour for 30 hours a week for six weeks
- Eight weeks of work experience and possible access to a wage subsidy
- Group job search instruction, resume writing, interviewing practice and life skills development
- Provides industry-specific training certificates to enhance labour market participation
- Networking, labour market information and employment maintenance
- Other financial supports
Check out the START poster for more information.
Danielle | firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura | email@example.com