As the Resort Maintenance Supervisor, you will show tangible skills of being good with your hands with the ability to problem solve! Applying your style, you will ensure expertly maintained guest suites, cottages, marina facilities and public areas which are for guests and owners.
True Key Hotels & Resorts manages two boutique style resorts in the ocean-side village of Sooke – Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina and SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort.
- Demonstrate sustainable operations while performing in a guest-centric, health & safety conscious environment
- Show off your skills and craftsmanship in repair, and renovation projects
- Working outdoors on the marina, enhance and maintain marina facilities
- Keep everything ticking along through a preventative maintenance program
- Supervise, and coordinate efforts in projects to effectively meet deadlines
- Tend to all service requests with solution orientated efficiency
- Coordinate with outside 3rd party vendors at our resorts.
- Minimum 2 years Maintenance experience in a hotel setting or related industry is required, with strata resort experience a strong asset
- Good with your hands for general minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, etc. demonstrating your problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills; with computer proficiency in ability to complete time and materials tracking for each project
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools to complete minor equipment adjustments
- Must hold a current valid driver’s license, clear drivers abstract required annually
- Strong knowledge of Work Safe BC and BC building code current regulations
- Good physical condition and able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Enjoy working indoors, outdoors and at heights in all weather conditions
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Our Website job link. https://truekey.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=114