Locally owned flood and fire restoration company.
Our abatement division is expanding and we are looking for individuals to add to our team.
We have a very diverse field of work and are willing to train and certify as needed.
Due to the nature of this industry, it is a secure position offering full time employment, plus overtime/hazard pay competitive wages.
· Experience with basic hand tools, in renovation, and in controlled demolition.
· Must be able to take & accurately follow instructions.
· Works well with others & alone.
· Willing to work in crawl spaces, attics, indoors and outdoors.
· Ability to be respectful of clients' homes/property/privacy
· Site protection
· Site cleanup
· Workers will be trained to remove hazardous materials (mainly mold and asbestos) from residential and commercial buildings in accordance with WorkSafe BC guidelines.
· Worker will be responsible for the removal and disposal of hazardous waste under the supervision of a certified high risk asbestos abatement technician.
· Experience is welcomed but not necessary.
· Worker will be scheduled as a general labor within our restoration jobs when not on abatement.
Only by email.