We are seeking a professional who desires the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience in the field of data visualization. Our learners are seeking the knowledge and skills to expand their career options to enhance their current knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Develops and provides students with an approved Division of Continuing Studies syllabus based on the provided course description and learning outcomes, including detailed assignment dates, descriptions,
rubrics, schedule and list of readings and resources.
• Organizes, prepares, and regularly revises and updates all course material.
• Uses appropriate technological options for course-related software.
• Models effective oral and written communications that engage the learners, provide clarity, and provide a rich learning environment for participants.
• Ensures all content delivered corresponds with overall course learning outcomes.
• Demonstrates consistency and fairness in the preparation and grading of submitted work and ensures that feedback is timely.
For further information about the Business Intelligence and data Analytics, please visit
- Minimum 3 years experience with demonstrated subject matter experience and expertise in the field of business intelligence, data analytics, or data visualization and reporting;
- undergraduate degree in a related field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, etc.); Master’s preferred;
- industry experience with the ability to illustrate your teaching with real life examples;
- previous teaching experience (designing content for a course, training or presentation) is preferred;
- instructional experience with adult or non-traditional learners is considered an asset;
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills.