The Division of Continuing Studies is interested in developing long-term relationships with superior instructors who have high professional standards, excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a commitment to creating learning experiences immersed in adult education principles.
We are seeking a professional who desires the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience in the field of web development and design. Our learners are seeking the knowledge and skills to expand their career options to enhance their current knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum 3 years experience with demonstrated subject matter experience and expertise in the field of
- undergraduate degree or a diploma in the related field;
- an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
- proficient in WordPress, application programming interface, and solid relevant experience, working with
- current membership/licence with relevant regulatory body preferred
- previous teaching experience (designing content for a course, training or presentation) is preferred;
- instructional experience with adult or non-traditional learners is considered an asset;
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills