Register for WorkBC employment services today!
Need help registering for WorkBC employment services?
Please follow the registration instructions below for our 3-step application/registration process. After completion of the online application, someone from our office will contact you within 1 business day to schedule an appointment with a Case Manager.
In order to complete the application, you must know your SIN number and be able to verify your registration via text or email.
Your community is “Langford” – Pick the office of your choice as we have offices in Sooke and Langford.
- You will be asked if you have a BCeID. If you have received Income Assistance previously through the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction, and have used the online My Self Serve portal, you will already have a BCeID and must use the same one for this application. We can also look up your BCeID for you.
- If you are not sure if you have a BCeID, click on “Not Sure”, and it can be determined if you have one or not.
- If you don’t have a BCeID, you will need to complete the registration for a Basic BCeID.
- You will receive an email or text confirming your registration for a BCeID. You do not need to do anything further with this email.
- Once your registration for a BCeID is complete, click the “Continue to Online Employment Services –Production”, to now register for OES. During this step you will indicate your preferred method of contact with us; email or text. If you indicate Email, you will receive an email confirmation. Simply open and close the email. If you indicate Text, you will need to input the confirmation number that is texted to you before you can continue.
- Once your registration for OES is complete, you will see the message “Log Out and Continue”. Click on this message.
- you will be returned to the Home Page.
- Sign into “Yes, I have an OES Account” with the BCEID and password that you have just set up.
- A log in page will appear and at the bottom, click Continue again. This will take you to a blue colored page where you will complete a detailed registration form in order for you to book an appointment with a Case Manager. When you are finished, click Submit.
- If you receive a message stating that your application will be processed in 5 minutes or longer, please call our Westshore office at 250-478-9525 for further assistance and dial “0” to get the front desk.
If you have any difficulty with this process please call us at (250) 478.9525 and press 0 or, come into one of our offices for assistance.