The latest edition of “The Lead Sheet” is out. The Lead Sheet is a bi-weekly newsletter aimed at people in Victoria who want to know about what is happening in our community in regards to the world of work. This issue has lots of timely and interesting articles, including:
- The cover article about how Beacon Community Services plans to hire 100 Health Care Aides !
- An article about The Get Youth Working Program
- A Q&A about how to answer the interview question: “What is Your Greatest Weakness ?“
- A column about the future of video interviews
- Lots of job postings
- Info on an upcoming job fair and an employer forum