Here is what some Graduates of the START program said when we asked:
What did you receive after completing the program?
- experience in how to look/prepare for work
- resume and cover letter, FoodSafe, First Aid, Researching
- by increasing my interpersonal skills
- by getting a job in the time allotted
- The program satisfied all my expectations, like certifications and pushing me outside my comfort zone
- it helped me with my comfort level
How did the START program help you get ready to find a job?
- in everyway it takes to get a job
- I can market myself better
- it brought into focus many things that I was unsure of
- Positivity/understanding the importance of finding a job; “fit”
- getting dressed for success, resume, cover letter
- It helped me big time, it built up my confidence
- Kept pushing me to keep up the momentum in searching
- The aid I received in resume and cover letter writing skills helped greatly
- it helped me with interviews
What were the Facilitators like? (quotes from Graduates of START)
- Lindsay is full of positivity, eager to help, makes you believe in yourself
- Lindsay is Passionate, caring, helpful
- The help I received from Lindsay was incredibly valuable
- Randy is smart and has a great laugh. I like that he constantly pushes.
- Randy gives amazing advice! Very wise.
- Randy possesses so much knowledge in everything he talks about. It is always such a pleasure having conversations with you everyday!
- Sheny is very enthusiastic! Fun!
- Sheny is a very experienced as a job facilitator/coach. Connects personally and is understanding. Very firm. Wants to see people push for their decisions and success.
- The eager upbeat attitude Sheny brings to the program has been a great source of motivation for me.
How do I sign up?
- Call to book an interview for the next group starting Feb 29th
- Call Lindsay or Sheny for more information 250-478-9525!
- We look forward to hearing from you!