Are you an employer who:
· Has a company that is growing?
· Is community minded?
· Needs an extra hand to complete a project or an employee to help with existing services?
· Would like a chance to build the skills of a future employee?
· Hires young people between the ages of 15 and 30?
A START participant may be the right hire for your company.
Benefits of hiring a START participant:
· Pre-screened for interest, skills and personality for the job
· Trained in communication, conflict management, customer service, team work and presentation skills
· Certified in First Aid
· New hire supported by a Job Coach for increased success
· 50% of wages covered to offset training costs during first 3 months
See our Frequently Asked Questions page for employers looking for more details.