WorkLink offers outreach services to the First Nations Communities in our areas. Our Outreach Worker, Jane Wakefield can provide general and specialized services to members of Pacheedaht (Port Renfrew), Scia’new (Beecher Bay) and T’Souke (Saseenos) Nations.
Services offered in First Nation’s communities:
- Individualized Career and Employment Counselling
- Life Skills Workshops
- Employment and Job Search Workshops
- Additional financial support for job search and Job Start
- Assistance to connect with additional First Nation’s employment program funding
- Transportation and Job Start financial support
- Access to group-based job search programs (Job Options, The Pathway Project for youth for example)
- Assist with First Nations economic development projects and skill enhancement for eligible members through subsidies, training programs (Targeted Skills Shortage Program and Wage Subsidies, Job Creation Projects).
Contact our Outreach Worker for more information:
Outreach Worker: Jane Wakefield Phone: 250 642 3685 Email: email@example.com