A new edition of “The Lead Sheet” has been released for your reading pleasure. Job seekers and career planners who take the opportunity to read it will be rewarded with all kinds of helpful information, including:
- The cover article that looks at how the YMCA-YWCA is expanding in the Westshore and is doing some hiring
- A profile of a career-career who left the oil industry, entered into re-training and has made a successful transition into the health care field.
- A column that looks at a recent government announcement to introduce computer coding into the BC k-12 school curriculum
- A sample introductory letter that could be used to help tap into the hidden job market.
- A Q&A that reveals why informational interviews are so powerful
- Lots of job postings
- & More !