Elections BC is looking for a payroll and benefits professional who is interested in an exciting role with opportunity for longevity and growth. Elections BC is a learning organization where teams collaborate and innovate to find the best possible solutions. We value accountability, impartiality, transparency, innovation, respect, service and integrity, and strive to recognize individual ability and creativity.
Reporting to the Director, Finance and Facilities Administration, the Payroll and Benefits Administrator is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing payroll planning, processing and reporting for all types of Elections BC staff. This role supports the successful development and operation of payroll systems, policies, procedures and services for all types of Elections BC staff to ensure compliance with financial legislation, regulations, policies and standards. This position requires strong organization skills and the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships across the organization.
Elections BC is a non-partisan Office of the Legislature responsible for administering electoral processes in British Columbia in accordance with the Election Act, Local Elections Campaign Financing Act, Recall and Initiative Act, and Referendum Act.
To apply for this opportunity:
- Review the job profile.
- Submit a resume and cover letter detailing your relevant work experience and qualifications. We strongly recommend you submit your application in .pdf format.
- Include the position title and competition number on the cover letter or in the email subject line.
- Applications may be submitted by email to email@example.com, or by mail to:
PO Box 9275 Stn Prov Govt Victoria, B.C. V8W 9J6
- An eligibility list may be established through this competition for similar vacancies in future temporary positions with Elections BC.
- Lesser-qualified applicants may be appointed at a lower level.