Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You too can join the Agropur family!
The Relief Office Clerk plays an integral role in Agropur’s Victoria Operations Team. The Relief Office Clerk is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and data entry related tasks. These tasks support the regular business operations, and this particular relief position is on an as needed basis to cover other relief clerks.
Agropur offers its employees competitive compensation and extended health benefits after the successful completion of a probationary period.
• High school diploma
• Post-secondary accounting courses considered an asset
• Basic level accounting and double entry bookkeeping experience
• General working knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable
• 2-3 years of experience with computerized accounting functions
• Data entry input skills of a minimum 60 WPM with high accuracy and attention to details
• Well-developed skills in the area of problem solving and communications, both written and verbal
• Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office, Oracle and Velo
• Ability to work independently and solve problems
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and follow-up on problems in a timely manner
• Self-directed and proven record of meeting deadlines
• Ability to learn and perform a variety of tasks with minimal direction
• Flexible work schedule. May be required to work some afternoon, weekends or adjusted start times