DW Bookkeeping & Tax is a team of Certified Professional Accountants and bookkeepers located in Saanichton, BC. We are looking for a fulltime bookkeeper to help provide exceptional service to our clients from different industries.
- Daily bookkeeping (invoicing, accounts payables & accounts receivables)
- Month end close (reconciling bank and credit accounts)
- Providing monthly and quarterly financial reports to clients
- Processing payroll and direct deposit payroll
- Government remittances -Payroll Remittance, GST filing, PST filing, WCB, CEWS, EHT & T5018
- Assisting accountants with various tasks
- Relieving other bookkeepers when on holidays
- Data entry and entering data from business apps that integrate with accounting software
- Business admin diploma/degree graduate, or nearing completion of program or bookkeeping certificate from continuing education body
- At least 1 year of bookkeeping/payroll experience
- Be able to handle multiple tasks in a capable manner
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and advance skills in Excel
- Knowledgeable with computer software and cloud software.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Simply Account, QuickBooks Desktop & QuickBooks Online.
- Excellent knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and judgment to effectively respond and resolve issues/enquiries from clients and staff
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to deal with situation when information is difficult to obtain or is complex
- Committed to best practices and meeting deadlines
If you are ready to join a fun working environment and have the opportunity to grow. Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.