e2 Engineering is an electrical consulting engineering firm located in the core of Victoria, BC serving clients with integrity, excellence, and initiative. The mission of e2 Engineering is simple: to under the client’s vision and deliver reliable, safe, and cost-effective electrical design solution for our residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients and projects.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Draftsperson who is highly motivated and must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Work with Project Manager (PM) to convert electrical design markups to CAD format utilizing AutoCAD 2021.
- Prepare legend and details under the direction of the PM.
- Attend consultant coordination meeting with the PM and update CAD file.
- Attend site visits with Project Manager to capture existing electrical devices.
- Capture/coordinate mechanical items on electrical drawings under supervision of PM.
- Maintain a high quality of work, delivered on time, while meeting or exceeding PM expectation.
- Discuss and propose solutions for drafting issues.
- Other tasks assigned by PM based on individual project requirements.
- Diploma in drafting or related work experience.
- Great communication abilities.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the industry as a design/drafting technician.
- Detail oriented with the ability to read construction drawings (architectural, mechanical, electrical and interior design).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
e2 Engineering is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodation to potential applicants with disabilities. We are committed to having an inclusive and diverse and ensure all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment.