Under the direction of the Administrative Manager & Senior Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant for the Physiotherapy Clinic is responsible for assisting clients and staff, photocopying documents, and answering client’s questions and inquires.
• Greets all clients and assists with signing in the attendance sheet;
• Booking client appointments, taking payments
• Balancing end of day
• Preparing bank deposits; taking them to the bank weekly to be deposited;
• Preparing Clinical Records;
• Initial client orientation and documentation collation;
• Assists clients in waiting area and helping with client flow;
• File set-ups, KPI Tracking sheet updated weekly; monthly invoicing mailed out
• Monitor ICBC and WSBC rejections
• General office administration as required;
• Ensures standard of Janitorial services, facility cleanliness and manage maintenance of facility;
• Responds to various client, customer and staff needs;
• Answers and transfers telephone calls;
• Receives and distributes mail, uploading medicals;
• Distribute locks and parking passes to clients if needed;
• Co-ordinating daily activity, close client appointments in CRM/JANE, prepare and enter sign-in/out attendance sheets;
• Co-ordinating client files upon discharge;
• Scoring various questionnaires and entering information into CRM;
• Assisting in general cleanliness of the facility (tidying exam rooms and lobby, completing laundry, scheduling dish duty, stocking supplies);
• Health and Safety/ Office Coordinator Roles (if applicable)
• Keeping track of clinic inventory, preparing monthly orders
• Send contractors revenue reports daily
• Providing back up support for other administrative staff when needed.
1. Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative support.
- Experience working with a multi-cultural population.
- Meets deadlines.
2. Skills & Attributes:
- Professional manner and strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Jane Booking system
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, database systems and basic admin tasks, office equipment and software applications.