Marquise Hospitality, a Division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 110 different locations across Canada providing services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
We are currently hiring for highly motivated Part time (morning shift) Multi Skilled Workers with background in food service, laundry and housekeeping at our Senior Living Facility in Victoria, BC. Available shift is Sunday to Wednesday from 7:30AM – 11:30AM and must be available to work weekends and weekdays. Start date: Immediate; however, the posting will remain open until position is filled.
We are looking for an individual with multi-skilled background in housekeeping, dietary and food service. This person will be responsible for housekeeping duties such as maintaining the cleanliness of resident/patient rooms and common areas. Also, assist with food preparation, set up and cleanup of chairs & tables, serving meals, delivering trays to residents/patients, dishwashing and maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen. Perform duties according to health & safety guidelines, report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately and other reasonable requests from management.
• High School Diploma
• MUST have Food Safe certification Level 1
• Previous housekeeping and food services experience an asset
• Previous experience in the healthcare environment or Long Term Care setting preferred
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to read, write and speak the English language
• Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
•WHMIS & BSW certification is good to have
• Flexible Availability is required
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check & TB test !