Certified HCA (Health Care Aides) and/or Other Professional Qualified Caregiver
Do you have what it takes to be a Superstar Professional Caregiver with Right at Home? Are you a HCA or Similar Experienced Caregiver with a professional work ethic, integrity and commitment? Are you seeking a professional opportunity with a potential future opportunity for medical benefits? Are you looking to join a Reputable, Worldwide and Professional Organization that recognizes the contribution you make to families in the community? Do you excel above the rest in your commitment to your profession?
Right at Home is one of the largest and most reputable providers of in-home supportive care services in the world. With over 550 offices in 8 countries around the globe, joining our team means being part of something HUGE and wonderful.
Right at Home is looking for Professional HCA’s to add to our Team of Exceptional Caregivers and who are willing to work in the Greater Victoria Area. You will add to a Team of Special Individuals who can offer a highly professional approach and commitment to our client families and to Right at Home.
We have both weekend and weekday client visit schedules available. Typically we offer minimum 3 hours per visit schedule, up to 12 hours per visit schedule. 2 hour visit schedules could be available at a premium pay. You choose your Clients, Regions of Work Interest and Visit Schedules! Part-time and Full time positions are available, including Full Time Guaranteed opportunities for the Right Team Members. If you have a car and are able to travel, we have better options available for you.
In addition to HCAs, we are also accepting applications from: Internationally-trained Nurses, Nursing Students, March of Dimes/Capability certified and Companion Caregivers.
Come see why Right at Home gets consistently high ratings as an employer. YOU are what makes our organization stand out. At Right at Home, we spend as much time ensuring YOU are happy, as we do ensuring our clients are happy.
Some of the reasons why you would want to join our Right At Home family:
As a Professional Caregiver with our Greater Victoria Right At Home office, we offer the following:
· Opportunity for Extended Health Benefits (single and family)
· Complete Flexibility in your Schedule
· Consistency with Clients and Care Teams
· Opportunity to bring Meaningful Support to your Clients’ Lives
· Case Conferences and Mentorship
· Career Path Opportunities with Specialty Training/Specialized Care Teams
· An Employer committed to you the Professional Caregiver. We provide 24/7 support for our Caregivers as there’s always someone to help since we are just a call away with Respectful, Friendly Care Coordination staff and team leaders
All of our Right at Home Care Team members are incredible! They are passionate, patient, caring and committed.
Our candidates will need:
· HCA Certification or Equivalent Experience
· Ability to work independently and make decisions with the Support of your Team.
· Updated immunizations.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Valid CPR
· Car is an asset
Please reply to this ad with Cover Letter and Resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!