PURPOSE OF JOB
Required to take an active role in driving sales and services within the front end cash and service area and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Demonstrates a high degree of customer awareness while accurately and expediently processing customers at the checkout. Responsible for processing all general purchases with a focus on generating add-on sales.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures exceptional customer satisfaction with accuracy and professionalism while processing purchases and customer orders.
· Takes opportunities for add-on sales to customer.
· Assists in the resolution of customer complaints, returns and exchanges.
· Responds to and directs where necessary, customer inquiries related to copy and technology services.
· Provides coverage and assistance in all areas of the store where business needs require and as associate training supports.
· Answers telephones and qualifies and directs customers as required.
· Follows all correct cash register operations, as well as maintaining SKU integrity when entering services into the register.
· Maintains loss prevention and privacy standards by completing appropriate paperwork when presented with refunds or exchanges for data products.
· Accepts proper forms of prescribed tender.
· Properly secures company funds and physical inventory at all cash stations.
· Ensures accuracy of customer orders by spot checking throughout processing.
· Completes and balances all daily cash register paperwork and obtains verification.
· Follows proper customer order procedures including special and pre-paid orders, ensuring order forms are completed and priced correctly.
· Stocks and maintains front-end racks/shelves and merchandise areas as assigned.
· Monitors stock levels of front end paper, supplies, register rolls, shopping bags, etc.
· Accountable for signing in/out and logging in/out of own till when required.
· Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
· Maintains general cleanliness of all workstations, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
· Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
· Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
· Associate is expected to maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
· As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
Three months to one year of previously related experience is preferred.
Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
In person at:
789 McCallum Road
Victoria BC V9B 6A2