Tasting Room and Order Coordinator – Full Time
Sheringham Distillery is growing and we want you to join our amazing team!
Sheringham Distillery is an innovative and award-winning producer of premium spirits with a fast-paced and ever-changing workplace. We value authenticity, creativity, and growth in all aspects of what we do. Outstanding customer service is at the core of our business.
We are looking to add a full time Tasting Room and Order Coordinator to our team. This role is 40 hours per week including weekend shifts. We offer competitive pay and flexible benefits in a multi-faceted, challenging, and fun workplace.
Job Summary – tasks include but may not be limited to:
- Provide tastings and tours for customers (when open to the public – post COVID restrictions)
- Customer service and sales of products and merchandise (contactless during COVID restrictions)
- Educate customers on products and answer inquiries
- Daily count of tasting room stock; record all inventory and transfers accurately
- Daily cash reconciliation and POS reporting
- Coordinate online orders – Order fulfillment, packing orders, shipping
- Some product labelling
Light social media work: posting stories and replying to comments
Desired skills and attributes
- Enthusiastic attitude; reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Works well under multiple daily deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Balances multiple tasks and priorities
- Manages time proactively and efficiently
- Problem solves and makes decisions independently
- Displays a calm, customer centered approach to resolving issues
- Quickly learns new skills and methods
- Is detail oriented with a high level of of accuracy
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Has a proven track record of exemplary customer service
- Able to lift and move 40lbs continuously, packing multiple pallets at a time
- Customer service experience - food and beverage or hospitality preferred (two years min)
- Serving It Right certification
- Food Safe certification
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Available to work weekends; may be required to work evenings and holidays
*Due to COVID restrictions resumes will only be accepted online.