This Full-time position offers a wage between $25-$33 per hour depending on experience and will mainly consist of restoration projects. Tasks may not always be strictly “carpentry” related. If interested, please respond via email or call Kenny at 250-580-4309.
Motivated and hard-working individual required for immediate employment assuming the following:
- 1-2 years experience in general carpentry supported by a reference.
- Experience in demolition and renovation an asset (drywall, flooring, framing etc).
- Possesses a valid BC Driver’s License and provide abstract.
- Possess a smart phone in order to use our scheduling App.
- Able to pass a criminal record check.
- Is extremely quality conscious in every aspect of their work and respects other’s time by keeping on schedule and being organized.
- Desire to create and maintain a safe work environment by following safety procedures and protocols.
- Has a full grasp of the English language with good communication skills.
- Payment provided via direct deposit so must hold a bank account.
1-2 years experience in general carpentry supported by a reference. Experience in demolition and renovation an asset (drywall, flooring, framing etc).