Employer: Totem Developments Ltd. o/a Greywolf Golf Course/Cliffhanger Restaurant
Job Location: 1860 Greywolf Dr Panorama, BC V0A 1T0.
Terms and Conditions of Employment: Permanent, Full time (40-60 hours/week); Day, Evening, Weekend.
Benefits: Medical and Dental Benefits; Free Golf & Panorama Mountain Resort Ski Pass.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Setting: Golf Course Restaurant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage all Food & Beverage operations.
· Hire, manage and train all kitchen and restaurant staff.
· Create, maintain and distribute schedules for staff.
· Mentor, develop, and provide job training to the team.
· Responsible for planning and pricing both Summer and Winter menus.
· Display an active presence in our dining room and public space.
· Initiate guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback to exceed their expectations.
· Investigate and resolve food and beverage quality and service complaints.
· Responsible for booking, set up and management of events, weddings and tournaments.
· Monitor financial transactions, budgets and costs.
Continual communication with the Director of Golf and ownership.
Experience: 3 years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Ability to Supervise: More than 20 people.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods.
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Organized, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player.
By Mail: Box 1480, 630 First Street West Cochrane, AB T4C 1B4