RESIDENT MANAGER (couple) – 95 suite Oceanfront building – Victoria area
A rare opportunity is available for a Resident Manager, preferably a couple, to manage a superbly located Oceanfront residential building nestled on a quiet street.
The ideal candidates will have experience managing a residential building, have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to perform some maintenance and complete ongoing administrative duties. They will report to the property manager.
This is a full time salaried position. Competitive wages will be offered to the lucky candidate, commensurate with experience. Extended Health Benefits and MSP will be offered upon qualification.
The resident managers will have the choice of a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suite (size subject to availability) at reduced rent.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Cleaning of interior and exterior common areas
· Tenant relations
· Collecting rents, security deposits and other monies that may be owed; ensuring all such funds are paid when due; the securing and deposit of all such funds
· Abiding by the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA) & Regulations when exercising applicable duties and responsibilities
· Completing RTA paperwork as required
· Marketing, showing & renting suites
· Scheduling move ins and move outs
· Handling minor repairs & co-ordinating tradesmen when necessary
· General handyman duties, building upkeep & seasonal yard work
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Minimum 2 years managing a residential building.