Park Attendant/Patrol China Beach Campground
- Ensure campground and park is safe, clean, and functional for all visitors
- clean campsites, toilets, landscape cleanup/maintenance
- garbage/recycle collection
- register campers, collect fees, sell firewood
- provide patrol/security services within permit area
- maintain noise control based on rules set forth by BC Parks and RLC Park Services
- Valid drivers license with clean record
- Criminal record check upon hiring
- First Aid certification an asset
- Self-motivated, reliable and team player
- ability to perform physical tasks for 7-8 hour shift
- local area knowledge an asset
- love working outdoors in a beautiful provincial park!
via our website https://rlcparks.ca/employment
Fill out the online application form - Apply Now. Please include a cover letter outlining your assets and reason for applying.