Gainway Sports Ltd is a wholesale distributor of quality bicycles, Electric bikes, components and accessories, located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Gainway was established as a private enterprise in China in 1997. With a traditional business model based on outstanding quality and business credibility, Gainway quickly became one of the largest and most widely recognized distribution companies in Asia. Today our company has the largest production and distribution revenue in both the domestic and international bicycle tire industry. In 2015，Gainway established its business in Canada—Gainway Sports Ltd. This company soon became specialized in electric bikes, bicycle imports and innovation of next generation of bicycles.
Gainway Sports Ltd. ( Canada) offers a comprehensive range of bicycles, parts & accessories, with outstanding customer service from our knowledgeable & friendly sales representatives. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer the personal level of service, and dependability of a local distributor, with the pricing and inventory levels of a multinational corporation.
Our goal is to provide our local dealers with high quality product from new & innovative brands, at the best price, when they need it.
Why choose Gainway?
Extremely competitive prices on quality product
No minimum orders (for the south of the Vancouver Island area)
Same or next day delivery on in stock items
Friendly, helpful staff
· Evaluate characteristics of products or services to be promoted and plan as well as execute marketing strategies accordingly (digital and traditional).
· Monitor effectiveness of strategies and marketing initiatives and provides reports and suggestions for future.
· Build and execute a successful social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
· Improve our social footprint across our social channels by increasing engagement with multilingual customers.
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (including promotional emails, announcements and newsletters) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
· Recommend and implement paid advertising strategies throughout lower mainland.
· Monitor campaign spending and ensure all contracts & invoices are tracked and filed.
· Track client satisfaction and provide analysis + forecast throughout campaigns.
· Oversee design and strategic distribution of printed marketing material throughout the Lower Mainland.
· Improve company’s website and provide French and Cantonese page
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree relating to Marketing, Communications or Journalism
· 3 to 5 years working in marketing position.
· Extensive experience with product positioning and launching brands and products to market.
· Language of work: English and/or French is mandatory, Chinese proficiency as an asset
· Ability to embrace and learn new technologies and systems and exploring creative ways of meeting business needs through technological solutions
· Proactive thinker and communicator with strong verbal and written skills and solid writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· A self-starter that is highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations at different levels
· Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with larger team
· Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and a knack for trouble shooting and problem solving
· Strength in marketing analytics and metrics
Terms of employment: Full time permanent position. 32.5 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please email us with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by referring applying for Multilingual Marketing specialist. We look forward to hearing from you!