A busy family practice is looking to add an experienced and professional Medical Office Assistant to their team. We are looking to fill a permanent position with full-time hours. If you are looking to grow your career in a medical administration field with a reputable and established medical office and you possess all the necessary credentials – please, submit your resume, we would like to hear from you!
The individual will perform a variety of medical office duties which include but not limited to:
- Greeting and treating patients in a respectful, professional and courteous manner
- Setting up appointments and performing follow-up calls with patients
- Contacting other clinics to set up referral appointments
- Perform an array pf administrative support duties such as faxing, coping, paper filling, scanning and linking documents
- Maintain data management system
- Perform any other related duties as requested by the family physician.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Medical Office Assistant role
- MOA certificate completion is a must
- High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong working knowledge of the medical software such as EMR
- Excellent customer service and ability to handle oneself professionally
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is crucial
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective multitasking and time management skills, ability to work within tight timeline
- Ability to perform effectively both independently and as a part of a team
- Great attention to detail
If you feel you meet the requirements of the position and would like to apply for the opening, please, reply to this advertisement with your cover letter and a resume attached. Kindly outline your salary expectations and what makes you a suitable candidate for the role. We look forward to receiving your application!