Who we are
CBI Health has been a key innovator in Canadian healthcare through improving community access and better outcomes driven by integrated models of care. As the largest provider of community healthcare services in Canada, with 250+ locations across the country, we are dedicated to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians every day.
We take a team oriented approach and show up for the people who need our help – as people helping people. Outcomes and impacts on lives motivate us. We care, aim higher, make it happen, and do great work together.
Who we need
Our clinic is looking for a hands-on practitioner and a people leader; a regulated healthcare professional with a passion for clinical excellence and leading people. A unique role to complex care interdisciplinary settings. We need a Manager of Clinical Services to lead a team of Mental Health practitioners, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Kinesiologists, in their clinical practice and skills development. You will deliver exceptional client service as you conduct assessments, treat, educate, and follow-up, helping them recover and rehabilitate from a range of acute and complex chronic conditions.
Our national presence, history of success, an extensive network of subject matter experts, and the ongoing pursuit of the latest in clinical therapies, provides you with all of the resources you need at your fingertips along with the opportunity to transform your career. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to deliver top-notch care to their community, while expanding their clinical and leadership skills.
What’s in it for you.
- A voice. You want the opportunity to play a central role on a service delivery team, owning the caseload, and being accountable for interdisciplinary programming. You want to take on a mentorship and education role where you can lead by example, build upon a vision, influence teams, and raise our standards of care.
- Time to focus on what matters. With centralized booking, administrative support, and national contracts with funders, your time will be spent playing a critical hands-on role in building genuine relationships with your clients. You want to evaluate progress and make recommendations for return-to-work for your clients.
- Flexibility. You will have the benefits, stability, and vacation of a salaried employee with the independence to schedule your day as you need to meet the goals of the clinic.
- Collaboration. You will have the support and insights of a cross-functional and collaborative team – and you want to play a training and education role sharing your knowledge. We have regularly scheduled online meetings to connect over cases, best practices, and socialize with the people you work with. As big as we are, we feel like a family-run place.
- Career growth. We have laid a foundation for growth and success, and you will have access to mentorship, formal education, and exciting, varied work.
How you will make a difference as our new Manager, Clinical Services:
- Lead clinicians. You will inspire and inform the team to apply outstanding professional skills that align with our values and focus on delivering exceptional client outcomes. You will supervise, direct, and organize the work of clinicians, assigning clients, guiding treatment, and overseeing caseloads. You will inspire others, developing and retaining talent, mentoring, and leading by example.
- Elevate our expertise. You will contribute to reinforcing a clinic that is known for providing excellent client outcomes along a path of recovery and rehabilitation with a goal of successful return to work. You will lead team meetings and case reviews, providing education and training firstly or through CBI professional skills development programming.
- Provide in-clinic or virtual treatments. You will treat clients experiencing a range of health and wellness issues from workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, post-surgery, sports injuries, medical conditions, and other conditions. You will provide client education on injury prevention.
- Build relationships. You will foster trusting and reliable connections with your team, clients, and referral partners, maintaining open and transparent lines of communication. You will perform regular, timely charting and submit reporting and forms to funders as needed.
What you bring:
- The education and experience. You must be registered as a member in good standing with your regulator College. You have 5-8 years of hands-on experience demonstrated through strong clinical skills, ideally in both an acute and complex care setting.
- The passion. You are dedicated to treating a range of clients following best current practices as part of a true interdisciplinary team. You are a continuous learner, passionate about knowledge sharing, seeking out the latest treatment and clinical skills to grow as a practitioner, and increasing the ways you can serve your clients and lead the program.
- The relationship-building skills. You are empathetic, patient, motivating, and you excel at fostering a trusting relationship with your clients, funders, and team members. You have experience mentoring and coaching team members, capitalizing on their strengths and identifying areas for increased skill development to satisfy their career goals.
- The flexibility. You are open to working earlier or later in the day, and you have a valid driver’s license along with access to a vehicle.
Why join us?
We are focused on a united purpose: to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians, starting with our people.
With the insight that better educated clients experience better outcomes, CBI Health began as a series of education seminars. Education is at the core of our DNA and is the key to great outcomes for both our clients and our team. Today, we equip our employees with the tools, resources, and support needed to achieve their career goals. Our talent development approach is about partnership: your passion to grow and learn, and our environment and tools that help you maximize your potential.
There are hundreds of thousands of meaningful moments where our team members actively improve and enrich the lives of Canadians.
We really care. “The combined therapies we offer our clients is life saving. One of our clients was experiencing bouts of intense anxiety and depression, imparting feelings of defeat when managing her osteoarthritis. We introduced practical relaxation techniques, in addition to her mobility exercises. This was crucial in helping her manage not only her osteoarthritis but also how she mentally copes with life challenges in general.”
We make it happen. “One of our clients had been off work for two years. She couldn’t see a future where she was able to return to work. Through a customized physiotherapy and occupational therapy plan, we empowered her return to work in under eight months.”
We aim higher. “The COVID pandemic and resulting isolation amplified the challenges faced by children on the ASD spectrum as they struggled to maintain a routine. Not only were we able to create and run virtual sessions for the children, but we also met with all the parents for one-on-one support, providing them with activities to help build structure and stability for their children.”
We do great work together. “It’s coming together with like minded people but all from different areas. Our interdisciplinary team provides varying perspectives on how to look at health and approach healthcare for the whole person.”
Everyone here goes above and beyond, sharing a deep understanding of how their roles and activities define and shape our culture, our future, and their own.
If you want to find out how great you can be, come work with us.
To learn more about our mission, our values and the difference our organization makes in the lives of Canadians at every age read our Connected Care stories.
The CBI Health team is excited to speak to you about this opportunity. If you are interested in joining our growing, interdisciplinary team of Rehab professionals, please express your interest here or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please appys using the link below