· In charge of the maintenance and repair of hotel’s equipment and electrical and mechanical systems.
· Implement of procedures and schedule for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs.
· Co-ordinating cleaning, snow removal, and landscaping operations.
· Providing direct administrative services such as cleaning and maintain signage, also maintaining parking lot, and any other safety issues in these areas.
· Administration of all the contracts of hotel supplies.
· Planning, organizing and directing construction projects to change commercial recreational facilities
· Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of recreational facilities including swimming pool, equipment and electrical/HAVC and mechanical systems.
· Preparing and overseeing the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility.
Planning and Managing Hotel’s maintenance budget.
· Assisting General Manager for hiring and training staff.
Qualifications and skills:
· Requires completion of a college or university program in electrical or mechanical engineering or have already worked 5 years in similar industry.
· An equivalent combination of technical training and experience in building maintenance
· several years of supervisory experience in facility operations or maintenance are usually required.
· Strong Coordination skills
· Strong Monitoring skills
· Good Time Management skills
· Management of personnel resources
· Management of financial and material resources
· Systems analysis and systems evolution
· Quality control analysis
· Equipment maintenance
· Repairing and Installation skills
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position. 40 hours per week.