Bold Butchery & Grill is a locally owned and run full-service butchery and grill in Victoria, BC. Our small team is comprised of creative, fun individuals who love quality meat and are creative in the kitchen and around the bbq.
We are looking for line cooks / prep cooks to join our awesome team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that good comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma