– Helping installer load and unload for job
– Preparing job site for installation
– Preparing floor by mechanical means in preparation for installation of resinous or cementitious product (hand-grinding, walk behind grinders, power washers, buffers, etc)
– Mixing product for installer
– Aiding installer in application of product throughout installation
– Clean up of job site at end of day/job.
Note: we are looking for candidates who are looking for the potential of a long-term career, applicants will receive on the job training to advance within the company.
In order to qualify for the $17.5 an hour the applicant must possess valid BC Drivers license.