Applied Industrial Technologies is an extensive network of industrial distribution facilities located throughout Canada. We are currently seeking and have an immediate opening for a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Customer Service Representative at our Parksville , BC location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Responsible for providing telephone support to the outside sales force
• Respond to customer product inquiries
• Engage in direct sales activities
• Prospect for new customers and demonstrate product benefits
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the company’s service offerings
• Ensure accurate, timely order processing through the computerized order processing system.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following qualifications:
• Fluid Power distribution product knowledge or mechanical PT
• 2 or more years of experience in industrial distribution business or similar
• A strong customer focus
• Individuals with experience in industrial type sales
• SAP experience would be an asset
• Analytical and problem solving capability
• Mathematical and problem solving aptitude
• Computer literacy with focus on Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Enthusiastic and exhibits a positive attitude and desire to succeed
Applied Industrial Technologies offers competitive salary, comprehensive group benefit plan, capped company matching RRSP contributions and ongoing opportunities for training and development.