Food Counter Attendant
The Friendship Food Company dba A&W restaurant is currently looking to fill 2 Food Counter Attendants positions currently available in the in Courtenay, BC Vancouver Island.
A&W Restaurants offer flexible working schedules. We have an award-winning training program to prepare you to succeed. You’ll learn important skills like customer service, working on a team, food safety and safely operating kitchen equipment.
The qualified Food Counter Attendants will perform the following duties:
• Take order from customers and receive payment for items purchased
• Clean and clear tables, collect, wipe and stack trays at the counter so they are ready for next orders.
• Make sure that work areas are clean at all times
• Collect food items as per customer’s order, place orders in trays.
• Unpack supplies and place them in cupboards, refrigerators and shelves and needed.
• Replenish condiments, cutlery, napkins, etc. as needed.
• Assist cooks as needed
• Other related duties as required.
Wages offered: $11.50/hour
These full-time, permanent position are located at 2840 Cliffe Ave, Courtenay, BC V9N 2L7
Apply at email@example.com.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
• Secondary school is an asset
• May require to work late evening, weekends and holidays
• Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers.
• Must be punctual, reliable and comfortable working in a fast pace environment.