Customer Experience Specialist
Thank you for your interest in a career with Seaflora Skincare Inc
Seaflora Skincare Inc manufactures the original organic-seaweed based skincare brand Seaflora Organic Thalasso Skincare “Seaflora Skincare”, on Vancouver Island in the beautiful coastal town of Sooke, British Columbia. Seaflora Skincare Inc is a multi-award winning company, notably Top Spa Partner in Canada & 4x Manufacturing & Industry Excellence amongst numerous Growth & Expansion awards.
Seaflora Skincare Inc has been recognized as creating a whole new sea change in the organic skincare industry by pioneering the use of fresh, hand-harvested seaweeds as the #1 ingredient in each and every formulation.
Our dedication to transparent sustainability is a breath of fresh air in the global skincare industry. Year round we work to protect our coastlines & marine ecosystems, old growth forests and wild salmon stocks for generations to come. Regardless of economic conditions Seaflora Skincare Inc provides monthly donations to The Sooke Salmon Enhancement Society, The Ancient Forest Alliance & Georgia Strait Alliance.
Seaflora Start’s it off Right:
Our philosophy is ‘Sea-to-Skin’ and thus we source as many local ingredients as possible including all ocean mud, clays, marine minerals and our very own seaweeds hand-harvested just steps away from our Manufacturing Center & Head Offices. We believe in formulating each Seaflora product in small, hand-made batches to ensure the potency, freshness and effectiveness of each product.
Our family-run business proudly manufactures the entire Seaflora Skincare product line through every step of the process; from raw ingredients to finished, ready for market skincare for face & body. Each Seaflora product begins its journey as one of our precious Organic Seaweed Elixirs™ starting each product off right! With fresh, raw, organic seaweed.
Our ingredients are whole, healthy and nutritious, rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, fatty acids, phytonutrients, amino acids and always free of contaminants, petro-chemicals and toxins. Together these super-food ingredients firm the appearance of skin, increase vitality, hydration and leaves your skin with a vibrant, youthful glow.
We do it all to honour the tradition of Thalassotherapy or the notion of going to the ocean for good health
Our Core Values:
· Love-based: Hard on the issue, not on the people!
· Sustainability: Transparent environmental stewardship in all our practices
· Family: We believe everyone is connected & should be treated like extended family
· Trust: We build trust through integrity and authenticity
· Success: We are not successful until you are
Customer Experience Specialist
Hours & Wage: 40hrs /week. Starting $16.00/hr + % commission opportunities + comprehensive benefits eligibility after 6 month probationary period
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday. 8:30am- 5:00pm. Schedule may vary for retail store hours
Location: Seaflora Skincare Inc Head Offices, 2105 Otter Point Rd, Sooke
Mindset, Attitude & Philosophy:
· Exemplifies the Seaflora Skincare Core Values
· Exudes Positivity & Confidence
· Leads by Example: A green living lifestyle – recycling, composting at home is practiced
· Infectious love for our beautiful ocean, coast lines & old growth forests
· Genuinely helps people live their best lives
· Eager to learn & grow
· Experience with POS (point of sale) system: debit, credit, cash handling
· Basic computer skills, word, excel, outlook, typing 40+ words/minute
· Familiarity/Experience with wordpress & social media an asset
· Familiarity creating invoices, sales orders, sales receipts in Quickbooks an asset
· Superior verbal & written interpersonal & customer service communication skills
· Applies creativity to problem solving
Duties & Responsibilities
· Open & close retail store front each day
· Assist customers in purchasing skincare solutions for their needs & skin type
· Accurately maintains storefront retail inventory
· Creates customer sales orders, invoices and sales receipts
· Completes outbound order shipping for daily courier pickups
· Processes Returns & Exchanges
· Backup support for Manufacturing floor
· Other duties as necessary
Learning & Growth Opportunities
· Provide knowledge & education to shoppers seeking to improve green living lifestyles
· Learn how to provide skin type analysis and make product recommendations
· Sales, Marketing, Seaweed & Thalassotherapy knowledge
· Public speaking; live zoom sessions, lifestyle videos for public viewing & social media
· Social Media best practices, content creation, photos/videos, blog writing
ONSITE TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE CURRENTLY LIVING IN SOOKE, SASEENOS, OTTER POINT, EAST SOOKE, SHIRLEY, JORDAN RIVER
Please email Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your Cover Letter tell us why it would be a mistake to not hire you!
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted for Interviews
Seaflora Skincare Inc