Company operating name: Honeybun Foods Ltd.
Business address: C-587 Bay St, Victoria, BC V8T1P5
Title of the position: Corporate Sale Manager (Noc: 0601)
HoneyBun Foods Ltd is an established gourmet food manufacturer serving the Vancouver Island since 1991. Our fresh and delicious bakery products and ready-to-eat Asian food items can be found in many local retailers and supermarkets including Wal-Mart Supercenters, Red Barn Markets, Country Grocers and cafeterias at the University of Victoria and Royal Road University as well as some high schools.
Our major lines of products include packaged sushi, authentic Asian meals in reheatable containers, and Hong Kong Style baked goodies such as honey buns and BBQ pork buns. We strike to provide high quality home meal replacement items with the best available ingredients. The majority of our products are made and delivered everyday, seven days a week.
In accordance with the policies, procedures and standards of Honeybun Foods Ltd., the Corporate Sale Manager is responsible for building the company’s brand through effective communications and performance marketing strategies with a proven track record of improving brand reputation to enhance customer experience and drive growth. The manager should plan, develop, execute, manage and analyze marketing campaigns leveraging multiple channels, including online platform, social media, and targeted display.
· Establish and recruit marketing team to promote company’s brand and products
· Create/curate/manage all content marketing across all digital marketing channels (including social media, websites, email and video) and traditional marketing channels (including newspapers and brochures)
· Collect feedback from both digital and traditional marketing channels
· Cooperate with production department to modify production lines and create new products based on feedback from customer.
· Prepare and create a marketing plan and work within budget to deliver various marketing initiatives
· Develop brand messaging and marketing/sales materials that clearly represent Honeybun Foods Ltd. market position and unique selling point to differentiate from competitors
· Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
Monitor sales, competitive pricing, and promotional programs
Establish organizational policies and procedures in both sales and marketing department
· Direct company’s market expansion, which is mainly targeting Asian group in local communities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree relating to Marketing, Economics or Finance
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in brand marketing, direct response marketing, digital marketing and communications.
· Extensive experience with product positioning and launching brands and products to market.
· Language of work: English is mandatory, Chinese proficiency as an asset
· Ability to embrace and learn new technologies and systems and exploring creative ways of meeting business needs through technological solutions
· Proactive thinker and communicator with strong verbal and written skills and solid writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· A self-starter that is highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations at different levels
· Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with larger team
· Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and a knack for trouble shooting and problem solving
· Strength in marketing analytics and metrics
Terms of employment: Full time permanent position. 32.5 hours per week.
Wage: Basic wage is $36.35 per hour.
Location of work: C-587 Bay St, Victoria, BC V8T1P5