· Prepare and cook Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine for our restaurant at the highest level possible consistently.
· Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
· Day to day food preparation of the restaurant
· Follow recipes, portion controls and presentation specification as set by the restaurant
· Assist in food inventory and control
· Assist in properly receiving and storing delivered items
· Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety, and hygiene guidelines
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
· Train staff in preparation
· Cook Trade Certiﬁcation is required
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· 3-5 years working experience in a Chinese restaurant.
· Language of work: English is mandatory, Mandarin or Cantonese as asset
· Fast-paced environment
Handling heavy loads
· Work under pressure
· Attention to details
· Standing for extended periods
· Team player, Flexibility, Dependability, Organized, Reliability