- Prepare, cook and present food to order adhering to company food preparation and timing standards.
- Cook complete meals for lunch and dinner
- Prepare meals according to a set menu and monitor the portions.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Prepare meals for customers with food allergies
- Supervise and train helpers and prepare work schedules
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.)
- Clean the kitchen and inspect kitchen food service areas
You must have 1-2 years of cooking experience
Some high school preferred
Must be able to move up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared/presented to Company Standards.
Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work aea
Must have basic match skills including understanding of units of measure
You must be highly organized and able to multitask
You must be able to read, write and communicate in English well.
One on one training will be provided to successful applicants