Company: Zoe’s Bakery & Cafe Limited. / Zoë’s Bakery & Café
Business Information: We are a whole foods bakery and cafe using organic when possible, locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, to bake sweet and savory consumables daily. We are looking for someone to join our Savory department and work with our Head Chef. Our Savory department is responsible for producing daily breakfasts, soups, sandwiches, seasonal salads, our home-made sauces and so much more.
Location: Unit 6, 250 Main St, Ucluelet, BC, V0R 3A0
Work location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible Job description:
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances,
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual savory dishes and foods following the establishment standards, · Prepare and cook special meals as instructed by dietitian or chef,
· Monitor and order supplies,
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
· Clean kitchen and work areas,
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: Experience as cook is preferred but at least 2 years of experience as kitchen helper helps to qualify for the position.
Salary: $14.00 to 15.00 hourly, 40 hours weekly
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
-Fast-paced environment -Work under pressure - Must be able to lift up to 50kgs
-Requires long period of standing
Benefits: Meals, staff discounts on food.
Other information: - The worker will work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day. The schedule will varyfrom week to week depending on the business' needs and the season. The most common schedule will be from Wednesday to Sunday from 6am to 2:30pm.Overtime may be required, especially during the summer season. The position may require work in the early mornings, holidays and weekends.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: PO Box 1301, Ucluelet, BC, V0R 3A0
PO Box 1301, Ucluelet, BC, V0R 3A0