FirstOnSite Restoration is the largest independent disaster restoration company in Canada. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential, commercial and industrial customers. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mould, environmental hazards, accidents and other casualties at any type of facility.
- The Contents Technician is responsible for the general cleaning at both the customer’s site and in the shop.
- Returning the customer’s contents and property to their previous condition in a timely manner is the primary objective of this role.
- Conduct general everyday cleaning
- Pre-construction and Post-construction cleaning
- Cleaning of household contents (warehouse and on sites)
- Listing/packing of household contents (warehouse and on sites)
- Contents pack-out and pack-back of clients’ contents
- Reset contents in client’s home once structural work is completed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Why choose to be part of the FirstOnSite team?
Exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental and vision.
Employee Assistance Program
RRSP matching program
Paid time off
Educational assistance, professional development, and internal growth opportunities
Opportunity for National career movement
Healthy work/life balance
Interested candidates whose resume and cover letter best demonstrate how they meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Candidates must be able to provide a clear criminal background check to be eligible for hire.
Experience and Requirements:
- Must be able to lift, carry, and move heavy items
- Organized and detail oriented
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Cleaning experience considered an asset
- Packing/moving experience would be considered an asset
- Solid interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation
- Willing to work on-call for after-hours emergency work
- Clean criminal record & valid driver’s license