Hello, it’s a new day and it’s time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.
Our purpose is to make life accessible
Our compassion and knowledge sets us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support individuals by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, personal care, and daily living solutions. We believe that providing people with comprehensive solutions empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care
As we strive to expand our reach and clients we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody kindness, collaboration and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most vibrant lives while growing your own career in a nurturing, learning-focused and supportive environment – you will love being part of Motion.
Who we need
Right now we are adding a Client Services Coordinator to our team in Victoria. We are looking to hire a Client Services Coordinator who shares our dedication to enriching lives matched with a passion for efficiency and process and delivering an awesome client experience.
Who you are
We are looking for an empathetic, detail oriented, problem solver to join our Victoria team. Someone who is passionate about healthcare, customer service and making a tangible impact on our community every day. This is an opportunity for a multi-tasker in the truest sense, someone who thrives on juggling multiple projects, demands and timelines all at once – and doesn’t get overwhelmed doing so. You are not phased by the pressures of working closely with busy sales consultants to oversee the client order administration, as well as delivering excellent customer service when handling the communication between clients, therapists and funders. You easily prioritize, assess and act on roadblocks to deliver solutions. You are dedicated to helping our clients live their most vibrant lives.
What you will do
The Motion customer experience. Our Client Services Coordinators are the front line to our company. Not only are you responsible for making all guests feel welcome and taken care of from the moment they enter the store but you are also a key player in making sure that behind the scenes, everything runs smoothly and all quotes and orders are taken care of efficiently. You will be working closely with the sales representatives to manage the administration and system updates related to their quotes and orders as well as managing the client communication, be it on the phone or via email. You will help ensure that our front of house team can meet the needs of our guests so we can meet our objective to make life accessible. We have built our brand on client loyalty which is a direct result of our teams never faltering on their promise to deliver outstanding customer experiences every time.
Make a difference. Supporting the teams working on our retail floor you will ensure that all of our databases (client, rental, inventory, etc) are up to date and accurate using our Navision software. You will follow up with clients to confirm all paperwork such as rental agreements, quotes and client registration is complete and accurate. You will coordinate the pick up and delivery of all rental or custom equipment for our clients as well as any other administrative assigned tasks.
What you bring
- Education and experience. You have a degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution or a minimum of 2 years experience in a fast-paced office environment or in a customer-facing role. You have worked in the healthcare or related field and have an understanding of the industry.
- Communication. You have experience working in customer-facing roles and know how to work with customers to find the best solutions to fit their needs. You love building relationships with people and fostering those relationships. You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and can explain your ideas and thoughts in a variety of ways to get your point across. You are comfortable communicating on the phone, by email or in person – sometimes all at once.
- Flexibility and organization. You are an expert at juggling multiple projects, stakeholders and deadlines all while keeping your cool. You can prioritize, manage and organize a myriad of tasks as they come up throughout the day, be it from clients or other team members. You can easily change your course of action to address changing needs and requirements while still delivering on deadlines.
- Empathy and respect. To provide our clients with the best Motion customer experience, we need someone who can be empathetic to our client’s needs and circumstances. You can navigate any situation in a friendly, professional and compassionate manner.
- Technical Skills. You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and are comfortable working on a computer, navigating various software and databases. Experience with Navision would be considered an asset.
- Additional must-have requirements. You have a clean criminal background check and are bondable.
Why join? We are Motion
At Motion, we’ve undergone a recent transformation and we think that’s exciting. With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we’re turning inwards to foster a culture of belonging, giving and strength. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum; a chance to make an impact in people’s lives and help create a company environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, express your interest here.
Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.
Please apply via company website: https://bit.ly/2Sy4bq9