We’re growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Residential Cleaner located in Victoria, British Columbia. This is an ideal full-time; opportunity for a natural “clean freak” that is mechanically inclined!
- Regular cleaning of building common areas including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning of all halls, air vents, light fixtures, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, landings, entrance, elevators, laundry room (wipe down all laundry equipment and clean out vents) and office area.
- Maintaining the physical integrity of the building through general maintenance and up-keep of the assigned properties.
- Cleaning and repairing items in vacant and occupied units (minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc).
- Keep office area clean and organized at all times.
- Assistance with general office administration.
- Provide excellent customer service when approached by tenants.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Excellent cleaning skills.
- Knowledgeable of appropriate cleaning products and tools.
- General office administration skills.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and energy.
- Multi-task, organize work flow and remain detail oriented.
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Work a flexible schedule.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or 2 years work related experience.
- Previous experience in residential cleaning or related field.
Why you want to work here:
- Providing great customer service is something you thrive on.
- You get a thrill from staying organized and details are your “thing”.
- Being part of a great team has been your dream.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You are obsessed with cleanliness!
*Please note that all Skyline buildings, apartment units, and premises are smoke free, with the exception of a designated outdoor smoking area*