Our company is a real estate and construction consulting company located at Victoria, BC, Canada. We require personnel with professional financial accounting knowledge and experience as our Chief Financial Officer to manage and be responsible for our financial resources and financing for business operations and development.
- Formulating policies related to finance for our existing and new development projects for effective financial management.
- Allocate financial resources to implement investment, manage investor relations.
- Establish International investors networks for our development projects, managing investors from China, US and Canada.
- Responsible for establishing and managing the finance and accounting division and for ensuring that the company’s financial reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Auditing accounting report, tracking cash flow and financial planning of the company.
- Responsible for the financing of the operation and development of our business.
- Working with Canadian licensed accountant and Oversee taxation issues for the company.
- Responsible for supervising and decision making of the company’s investments, capital structure, and how the company manages its income and expenses.
- Forecasting, cost-benefit analysis, and obtaining funding for various initiatives.
- Assist in making decisions about the company’s investment plan by analyzing the company’s cost, expenses, incomes and operational development.
- Hire and manage staff of financial department.
Qualifications and skills:
- A Master’ degree in business administration, accounting, commerce, finance or a related discipline is required.
- 5 years of experience as a middle manager in financial area of focus or as an accountant is required.
- Relevant experience and knowledge in the real estate and construction field is preferred.