Seymour Pacific Developments Ltd. is a national leader in the land development and residential construction industries. We are currently looking for a Carpenter Foreman to join our new site in Langford, BC.
In support of the Site Superintendent, the Carpenter Foreman will help guide the construction activities that take place on the work site, ensuring high standards of workmanship and efficiency. The role provides direction to on-site construction workers and ensures all required safety and work regulation policies are followed. The Carpenter Foreman must have working knowledge of the residential construction industry and uphold the highest safety standards while on the job.
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- $170 yearly fitness benefit
- Registered Pension Plan
- 5 years of construction experience in wood frame residential construction
- Demonstrated knowledge of all building techniques, building codes, and safety regulations associated with the construction of multi-story apartment buildings
- Proven ability to read and interpret blueprints and architectural schematics
- Established excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical ability to work in all weather conditions
Apply online at our website or http://seymourpacificdevelopmentsltd.applytojob.com/apply/Kz9zebjRR7/Carpenter-Foreman