Hiring in Health Care
Our health care professionals are no doubt our heroes, and this is a challenging time. PHSA needs your help, now more than ever!
We are hiring immediate roles for our hospital replenishment and distribution team, based out of Victoria General Hospital.
We are all in this together.
- Location: Victoria General Hospital, 1 Hospital Way, Victoria, BC
- Wage: $20.56 per hour
- Job Type: Casual (casual is defined as on call with no guaranteed hours. Shifts can be called out via short call (1-5 hours of notice), or pre-booked).
- Requisition #: 092151E
Are you dependable and organized, with a strong attention to detail? Help our clinicians ensure they have the right supplies and equipment they need in order to provide exceptional patient care.
What you’ll do
- Move supplies throughout the hospital using a tow motor, pallet jack, hand carts, hand and vehicles.
- Transport supplies to hospitals and other sites.
Maintain inventory supply with computerized system.
- Load, sort, pick and place supplies onto transport and deliver within the hospital.
- Order, stock, rotate and process inventory.
- Follow PHSA’s safety policies and procedures.
What you bring
- Grade 12 graduation.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience with retail, inventory, stocking, replenishment, warehouse, supply chain, distribution, stores and merchandising.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Work well independently and with others.
- Organize your work.
- Physically perform the duties of the position.
- Operate related equipment.
Should you be interested in the role please visit https://jobs.phsa.ca/job/victoria/warehouse-inventory-area-supply-attendant-casual-victoria-bc/909/15391840 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org