Job Title: Charity Ambassador – Retail Campaigns
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Fundraiser Pay: $16.00 – $19.25 per hour
Location: The campaign will be based at different shopping malls on a bi-monthly rotating basis. You will need to be able to travel to different malls within the area.
Hours: Up to 35 hours/week. Ideal candidates are available to work a flexible schedule during mall hours, Monday-Sunday.
Be a Voice of Change! Join our Fundraising Team!
As a Charity Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to create positive and meaningful differences in the world. We are looking for passionate, outgoing, ethically minded World Changers to join our team of Face-to-Face Fundraisers, to engage and inspire people to support our charity partners. Not only will you receive the satisfaction of raising vital funds for charities, but you will also learn skills that will last a lifetime; master the art of advocacy, become an influencer and develop your sales and marketing abilities.
Who Are We?
donorworx Inc is a well established face-to-face fundraising organization, working in partnership with a variety of non-profit charity organizations. We are proud to have impacted thousands of lives over the last 10 years and have tackled issues such as poverty, access to clean drinking water and education!
donorworx is an incredibly diverse and high performing values-based company. Our 5 core values; Passionate, Courageous, Committed, Principled and Collaborative define our culture, represent our collective conscience, and define the basic principles by which we operate.
· Represent our charity partners in a professional and ethical way at a charity-branded kiosk
· Utilize your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to actively engage members of the public, delivering the message of the charity and raising vital donations to help make a positive change
· Contribute to the campaign’s success by achieving daily fundraising goals
· Secure donor information and donations via a tablet
donorworx can provide you with:
· Full-time or flexible part-time hours
· Comprehensive paid training and ongoing development and support
· Advancement opportunities such as Team Leader
· Fun, friendly, team environment
· Amazing incentives such as gift cards, bonuses and even trips abroad to view our charity partner’s programs in action
· A solid skill base, from communication & customer service, to sales and marketing skills
donorworx’s vision is to “ignite passion and action in others ” so if you feel that this really is the career for you, apply online today! Our team can’t wait to hear from you!
donorworx Inc. is committed to meeting the hiring expectations of our clients; as such employment offers will be conditional upon the completion of a criminal record check (through donorworx 3rd party provider). We thank all applicants for expressing interest in this opportunity. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. donorworx is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· A desire to make a difference for the charity you represent
· Demonstrated confidence in interacting with the public
· Experience working in fundraising or sales driven environment is an asset but not mandatory
· Ability to work a flexible schedule Monday - Sunday, minimum 3 shifts/week.
· Have the ability to stand for long periods of time