Your Personal Concierge – Services for Seniors Inc. (YPC) is a local company that is pleased to assist and offer a diverse range of services to the aging population. We have been in business in the Greater Victoria area since 2006.
Job/Position Summary – Client Representative:
YPC is looking for a mature, savvy, and caring individual to help assist the aging population with in-home and transportation services. We are looking to fill several shifts per week. Experience is preferred, but YPC is willing to train the right individual.
The Client Representative will provide services to clients based on instructions received from Management. Applicant must have the ability to listen to instruction, push wheelchairs, lift walkers into personal vehicles, and work independently. Good communication skills are required, as well as, excellent time management. Patience and tolerance is a must.
You can email for further details to the provided email address. No phone calls please.
Position is Casual; On-call, to start.
Start Date: Immediately, with thorough training.
Business Hours: Monday to alternating Saturdays, including Stat Holidays. 9am – 6pm.
– Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driver’s Abstract; a reliable and clean vehicle; Criminal Record Check; References.
– Access to computer for emails and MS Word Employee Schedules.
– The ability to perform Searches and use Maps.
– Access to printer is a must to print Employee Schedules.
– Must have cellphone to communicate with office re: texting, calls, etc.
– Availability for all shifts is required.
Interested applicants -Please submit your cover letter and resume (with references) to the provided email address.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.