START – JOB SEARCH PROGRAM
NEXT PROGRAM START DATE IS JUNE 4th, 2018
START is a job search program for eligible people under 30 years old who want to become independent and find a job or career that will be sustainable.
If you are not on EI, not in school, or working this may be the program for you!
We can help you if :
- You want to make a change
- You are looking for work
- You have had interviews but not getting the job
- You lack experience
- You are not getting the interviews
Comments from START Graduates
” The program satisfied all my expectations like certifications and pushing me outside my comfort zone”
” I can market myself better”
” It helped me with interviews”
“It helped me big time,it built up my confidence”
While in START you will have the opportunity to :
Don’t wait! Call today to book an interview at Worklink 250-478-9525.
FRAMEWORK JOB SEARCH PROGRAM
NEXT PROGRAM START DATE IS JULY 9th
The FrameWork program consists of:
- 4 weeks of in-class instruction
- Option of a wage subsidy when an employer hires you
- Group job search instruction, résumé development and interviewing practice
- Networking, labour market information and employment maintenance
- Creation of an individual return to work action plan
- Short-term Certificates eg. First Aid, FoodSafe, Forklift, etc.
Program starts on July 9th.
Call (250) 474-2598 for more info !