- 4 weeks of in-class instruction
- Up to 13 weeks of work experience options, including the option of a wage subsidy when an employer hires you
- Group job search instruction, résumé development and interviewing practice
- Networking, labour market information and employment maintenance
- Creation of an individual return to work action plan
- Short-term Certificates eg. First Aid, FoodSafe, Forklift, etc.
Program starts on July 10th.
For more details and contact information check out the brochure !