Apply for Personalized Services and Supports (Register as a Client)

Note: Returning clients can simply call the front desk at (250)478-9525 to re-register.

Welcome!  This is where you can apply for our FREE Services to suit your unique employment needs.

Looking for work?   We are here to help!  We have all kinds of services to help you reach your employment goals.  These include a staffed Resource Centre open to all job seekers.  We offer over-the-shoulder help and lots of information right at your fingertips to make sure your job search is the best it can be.  Or, maybe you want more individualized, one-on-one assistance through our “Personalized Services and Supports”.  This includes meeting with a Case Manager to discuss a comprehensive array of employment programs and services that can help you towards success.  At your first appointment, we will listen to what you need and discuss programs and services that are likely a good fit to help you reach your goals.   

To be eligible for “Personal Services and Supports” you must be unemployed, a BC Resident and legally allowed to work in British Columbia. 

To access these services, you can:

 Apply online through  the WorkBC website:

To get started, scroll down and click on the green START button


Come into our Westshore office at #202-3179 Jacklin Road, Victoria, BC or our Sooke office Unit D, 6625 Sooke Road, to fill out an application and book an appointment.

 You are considered unemployed if you are:

  • Not working; or,
  • Working an average of fewer than twenty (20) hours per week AND actively seeking full-time employment; or,
  • In receipt of a Notice of Imminent Layoff (normally within 6 weeks); or,
  • Must leave your current occupation due to a medical reason (must have confirmation from doctor); or,
  • A person with a disability who is working 20 hours or more per week and seeking more hours of work to achieve a higher level of self-sufficiency; or,
  • A person who is at significant risk of losing his or her employment because of his or her disability; or,
  • A student with a disability in your last year of high school or post-secondary and in need of assistance to transition to employment.

Please Note: Full-time students are not considered unemployed.